background minima template


Saturday 13 March 2010

Curly part nineteen











Right Mum has given me a ticking off she says being fake poorly is just not a good enough excuse for not being here and talking to my friends. So a great big fat sorry to all of you from me and hugs and love hope you'll all forgive me.

So Koala got some of your questions answered so onto Bongo's.

Bongo I had a play day with Mum on wednesday and it covers quite a lot of yours really, fun, nonsense, high and low, hope you'll agree.

5 comments:

  1. I loved all those photos of you Curly and you definately ticked a lot of the boxes with the prompts. Thanks for playing this week especially as you have been poorly. I don't think you have beem fake poorly at all!
    Love and hugs
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the catch up Curly, looks like you had lots of fun in the woods! Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curly so pleased you are better and have been able to get out and about. Glad you didn't get dirty.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have forgiven you already. I was worried about you when Kay said you were poorly. Glad you were just fake poorly

    Love Pamela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. and to think my dear friend wwas really poorly and in hospital LOL!!

    So Pleased it was fake
    Love Clemmie xxx

    ReplyDelete